Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kill Bill

  1. #1
    Inactive Member = KA$H ='s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone seen it yet? Do the credits explain why Tarantino is always up Uma Thurman's arse?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I have seen it.


    It's good, without being great. MAybe Volume 2 will exonerate it.


    I can think of worse places to be than up Uma Thurman's arse...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member = KA$H ='s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Finally got round to seeing this.

    Loved it. I usually hate Uma Thurman, but she was very good in this.

    Can't wait for Volume II.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You'll have to wait a bit longer. It's been pushed back another month.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Loved Volume I, which I wasn't expecting due to the shiteness of the trailer.

    Now, what's that saying about books and covers???

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Scous's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought the trailer was fine, and it had a cool theme. And I loved Kill Bill, my second favourite Tarantino film short of Reservoir Dogs which is my all time favourite movie.

    Too bad the second vol. was pushed back to April.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You preferred Kill Bill to Pulp Fiction??

  8. #8
    Inactive Member richardmorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    I was awestruck throughout the entire film, and thought this was probably Quentins best movie, and one of the best movies I have EVER seen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •